Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hawks Lil Man Comes Up Big

When I first saw this You Tube footage of Wollongong Hawk rookie dwarf Zac Delaney, my mind immediately went back to the Lil Penny ads.






The Hawks are laying claim that Delaney is the shortest guy to take the court in NBL history.

My question is, Delaney can play the role of Lil Penny, but who can play Big Brotha?

Did someone say Sam Harris?

Oh, that thought just jogged my mind. Harris can play the role of Gheorghe Muresan in a remake of this ad with ZacD.

ESPN Australia (Travis Winks), I'm onto something here.

2 comments:

JAOnFire said...

Bore-ing!!!!!

People have been doing youtube clips 4 a few seasons now, get over it, nothing new.

Unknown said...

Bore-ing!!!!!

JAOnFire has been whinging about the same things 4 a few seasons now, get over it, nothing new.