Australia's David Anderson is heading to the NBA.Photo: Peter Meecham (source..The Age)
Interesting...looks more like Matt Nielsen to me.
Well people, I have been playing around with a new media tool called Ustream. I thought I had mastered the concept but after checking out what I thought would be the final product, I hit delete.
I will use the weekend as a self help training seminar so hopefully we can do some live streaming next week where fans can ask questions a I answer them live.
I'm looking forward to making this into a totally interactive segmenton a regular basis.
In the meantime,sorry about the lack of blogging while I explore my new toy. Here are some news links to keep you occupied.
- Fox Sports to cover at least 50 NBL games this upcoming season. An added bonus will be the coverage next month of both the men's and women's national teams. Fans will be able to check out the Boomers and Opals from their living room when we take on the Kiwis in August.
- "It's closer for Perth than going to Sydney and it's closer to Sydney than going to Perth." (courtesy of the NT News)
Stanford grad Andrew Vlahov had me thinking about this wording for quite some time, but I think I got it.
Darwin is closer for both Sydney and Perth, than each other?
- NBL boss believes that Sydney and Brisbane will be back in next season.
- Basketball Australia's CEO Larry Sengstock likes the Wollongong Hawks model.
- Look out, it's the Perth Hardcats with Rob Beveridge at the helm.
- Oregon Duck assistant coach Mike Dunlap still shopping in Australia.
- Gold Coast Blaze sign their first import, Michael Joiner.
- Former Adelaide 36ers Brad Davidson gives a brief review of Game 1 in China. There is an Aussie All Star team touring with Andrew Gaze as the coach.