Monday, November 16, 2009

I Have Internet


I'm sure you fans the other side of the ditch must have thought I was out shopping for Ugg Boots and the odd warm sheep skin jacket over the weekend, due to my lack of blogging.


Not the case. I was out of cyber world action over the weekend, but I'm back baby.


I'm not going to lie, I was sitting in my apartment with the heater on trying to guess my password to gain Internet access. The guessing game became an arduous task after a few hours of punching in a few hundred password attempts (I know now how Ben Wallace must feel at the free throw line...just hoping and praying) you can have before you think about throwing the Wi-Fi router out the window.


Give me a few hours and I'll be back to let you know what I've been up to.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

John, glad you have finally come across the ditch to join us in Kiwiland. Hope you figure out your passwords soon! Working on when we can come to Auckland and catch you in action.
Gigi