Friday, January 30, 2009

Some Friday Morning TV

It's Friday and it's raining up here in the 'Ville so I thought a few YouTube highlights would fill in the day.

This first one comes courtesy of Mili and his nerd searching. Does Time Duncan get a bad Gaterade?



This one was a number one play in the States a few days ago. Can this guy fly or was it the boost? (D2 Dunk of the Year!)




The BasketballProfessor has come up with this gem. I like how you are trying to give Aaron Bruce a tip or two. I am waiting Bruce!



Enjoy your Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no celebration at all from the players in that last clip!

If it was me I would have been doing backflips...

Anonymous said...

That Mili seems to have a cushier job than DJ Rod... is that possible?

Anonymous said...

I don't have my own putting system sitting next to my desk like Rod...

Anonymous said...

I got 3 out of 3 on my first day back at work this year!!!

What a year it will be!!!