Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Surfing The Net



2009 NBA All Star jersey

While I wait for DJ Rod to edit our latest installment of "The OT", I just surfed the net and this is what I came up with for my fellow hoop junkies.

- Portland Trailblazers rookie guard Rudy Fernandez won the vote to be the fourth dunker in this year's All Star Dunk Comp. The Spaniad will be joined by defending champ Dwight Howard, Knick Nate Robinson and Gudy Gay of the Memphis Grizzlies.

- Grade 7 kids are now being recruited by colleges in the USA.

- Is Colorado University becoming a hot bed for young Aussies? My tip, Cody Ellis to St Louis University.

- Nathan Jawai put on his Toronto Raptors uniform on for the first time today. He did not play.

- Shane Heal's last game in Adelaide? That's a must see.

- The boys from The Sport Count have been very creative over the festive season. Well done boys.

You need to watch this Nathan Jawai video. Classic Aussie humour.


No comments: