Monday, December 29, 2008

Australia: It Is Time To Vote

Vote for Andrew Bogut and make him a slam dunk at this year's NBA All Star Game in Phoenix.


Australia, it is time we had one of our own represented at a NBA All Star Game.

Now is the time to make it happen and vote for Milwaukee Buck centre Andrew Bogut. With less than three weeks remaining before the final votes are counted, time is of the essence.

I have made it as easy as possible for you to vote. Just click on the All Star logo below and cast your vote.

I'm sure Andrew will give us all a shout out from Phoenix if we can make it happen for him, just as China does for Yao Ming.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've voted for:
EAST - Garnett, James, Bogut, Rose & Wade

WEST - Anthony, Duncan, O'Neal, McGrady & my Michigan boy, Jamal Crawford - just to piss you off and leave your boy Kobe out!

Dodge Taylor said...

McGrady and Crawford?? DJ Rod, what are you smoking???

I'll lodge mine and get back to you.

Dodge
http://shootingbasketballtips.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Kobe is obviously in the west for mine - just a running battle JR and I have with LeBron v Kobe...